Implementing the basic strategy for the development of the company, Demax Holograms acquired a new production area in order to perform two basic tasks:
- Extension of the production capacity;
- Increasing security measures.
The new factory has a territory of 30,000 sq. m and total production area 24 000 sq. m, a separate area with a high level of control (High security zone), especially for holograms and documents manufacturing.
The reconstruction of the building is designed in accordance with the requirements of:
- Classified Information Protection Act with level “Secret” and “Confidential” access to the EU and NATO certifications;
- Intergraf – ISO 14298 – Security Management printing processes;
- The system of quality management ISO 9001: 2008;
- System Information Security ISO 27001.